A simple, tonal pink look that
saves time and radiates positivity.
- Sweep color B from Eye Color Quad #313 on the upper eyelid and on the outer corner of the lower part relatively thickly. The colored area should narrow toward the center. (This creates a downturned eye look.)
- Working from the outer corner, draw a horizontal line using Eyeliner Pencil #202 to make the eye appear larger (optional). *Alternatively, use color A.
- Apply Perfect Lash Mascara on the upper and lower eyelashes after curling them using an eyelash curler. Apply a second coat on the upper eyelashes, but only to the lashes on the outer edge.
- Gently sweep blush on the apples of your cheeks in a circular motion.
- Apply Luminizing Face Enhancer #14 .
Complete the look with Radiant Lip Gloss #7. We also suggest Lip Glorifier n #1 with a natural-looking pink tint.